Thursday, December 1, 2011

❄ISMELLCHRISTMAS ❄

Time passed so fast ! I'm gonna finish my SEM 2 very soon !

SEM 2 .

  Not much classes but lot of assignment , presentation and exam . I did not manage to finish my

exam in time 

last week and I'm so disappointed =(  Somethings happened in the early morning before I took

my exam. 

But what had done is done . I had to admit that I screw it by myself . No blaming to anyone.Better

put  more effort on other subject before it's too late 

DEC Ismellchristmas !

  What I love on DECEMBER is only CHRISTMAS Hmm , how was your Christmas last year ? 

Do you have fun ? Hmm , last year ..... I just went to my friend's house and we had steamboat together . 

That's all . Simple yet fun !  They're crazy ! Love and Miss them . Too bad some of them having exam  during Christmas . 

Miss Mei , Mr . Darick , Mr. Jason Mok , Miss Ong , Miss Yumi , Mr.Kok ! 
GOOD LUCK

Snap some pictures of the Christmas Decoration in TIMES SQUARE AND PAVILLION  .




I love this cause that boy is CUTE =3



Times square's decoration are more on traditional plus there are not enough space compare to Pavillion ! 

Starbucks play Christmas Song non stop and I love it when I do my revision at there .  Looking forward for   

C.H.R.I.S.T.M.A.S 

Went to SAMPLING to spend my voucher at last week . Suddenly felt that our college so good . 
 

You can use your voucher to get free meal . VOUCHER ~ sounds good ..

 Like usual .... BREAD & BUTTER     

 Appetizer- Egg Custard

I still want this salad . Nice  

(Main Course )Seafood . Forgot the name already . NICE 

Dessert - Chocolate Banana  * I spoiled it dy . Haha*
 All this dishes are cooked by our student . They are so pro ya . Haha
  Woke up in the early morning today and went to college . It's because I'm gonna celebrate

THANKSGIVING with my CF's member . Remember thx GOD for what he's done in your life and

appreciate it . Really have fun with them and I love the [ Guess what's on your forehead ] game .

We are given 2 pieces of card and write down your favourite cartoon character . Of course

LILO & STICH is in my list . HAHAHA . Then we swap the card with each other. Each person can

only ask 20 question about whatcartoon they get and try to guess by themselves . Besides , I

got a free ticket to PITBULL's concert !

BUT !!!!!!  I CAN'T MAKE IT !!! WASTED  ..


I miss home ='( 

No comments: