Monday, January 10, 2011

First Post !

See my stupid face. I'm suffer

Just back from hospital on this noon . Had an appointment with the dentist =) I'm having tooth extraction . It's kinda pain la.I forget last time don't know who told me that it's not painful. You're totally WRONG ! Damn pain and I hate it. This is one of the frightened things in my life . Yea , I'm scared ! Now one down,I still have three to go .Ouch =( Before march I need to clear it,if not the dentist gonna delay my time to put on braces . I don't want it delay anymore.I want a nice teeth . teehee =P  Gonna meet up the dentist next week again . Haix.So bad.

Oh ya,this few days I'm sick ! That's why never update my blog. I'm having sore throat,high fever and heavy flu ! Suffered .Someone still suggest hot honey lemon for me to cure the heavy flu.Thx lots.Because he used to drink it everytime when he get flu.Haha . I missed the farewell party for one of my friend. He's going to National Service. Good Luck Bro. Do take care of yourself ya. Don't too miss me. Hahaha! He's sad because need to shave his hair . Sometimes I really can't stand on him. Ohh,how come a guy become like that ! His cosmetic more than us plus those sunblock,whitening cream and so on ! That's why he's fair =)

CNY coming soon. Haven't go out shopping to grab any new clothes yet.It's still not the time for me.Haha.What's the plan for CNY ? I'm not sure with it yet.If I'm not going anywhere,for sure will join my friends to gamble .Haha. That's a must for CNY ,and some beer ! I just wish that my dad's plan is on . Haix,I don't want to stay at here la ! It's bored ....I'm trying to persuade dad buy Sony T99 for me. Hope that it's work.If not I will ask my dad no need give me angpau ,just buy me that camera. Hahaha .I really need it much =8 . 

There are lots of Jan baby among my friends ! Then we gonna plan this and that to celebrate together.Kinda fun that I can hang out with u all again.But Lily gonna leave soon to continue her study ! The future lawyer.Fuyoh ! GOD BLESS YOU,SIS  

Hey friends,faster plan somewhere to go ! I'm pretty bored la

No comments: