Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bug off please !!

You may feel curious when saw my title right? I'm gonna tell you now what is the things that I wish it will bug off of my life.Its-whiteheads,no blackheads for me! I hate it much when I saw my face lots of whiteheads.Especially on the T-zone and the chin.Eww,hate it much.Some of you may have it but some of you may not have it.I felt happy that because it's whiteheads not blackheads because it's more easy to remove it compare with balckheads.

Why will have whiteheads? It's because you're having a dry skin.So,watch up girls...
You know,this problem annoyed me for few years..Since I'm form3 I think.Before that I never had problem with these whiteheads.I've no idea why this little things start to appear on my face.That's why I not really make up when I hang out because it will make my skin getting more worst then more whiteheads appear.Hey,it's good for my skin k? So,I'm so envy some of my friends that having a good skin. Ishhh=$ I'm searching net to find out what's the better way to remove it? See what I get:
  • Remain hydrated throughout the day to remove toxins from your skin. Drink lots of water and fresh juices.
  • Wash your face with lukewarm water and a mild soap or gentle cleanser at least twice a day.
  • Use an oil-free moisturizer to prevent your skin from drying.Dry skin is very prone to whiteheads.
  • Avoid touching your face if your hands have not been washed, otherwise bacteria may cause your skin to get infected.
  • An exfoliating product can be used for smoothening your skin.
  • Splashing water on your face two to three times a day is a good way of controlling excess oiliness.
  • Ensure that the skin care products you use are really well-suited to your skin type. Certain chemicals can trigger terrible skin allergies.
  • Avoid heavy makeup if you are prone to whiteheads. Even if you wear makeup, take care to remove it without fail before hitting the bed.*important
  • Develop a daily skin care regimen, and stick to it as far as possible. Use a toner and moisturizer to keep your skin clean and soft.
  • Pricking the whitehead is no way to banish it. This can only further blemish your face.
  • Shower and shampoo thoroughly after a hard workout. Not doing this would mean sweat combining with surface oils and blocking facial skin pores – a sure recipe for whiteheads.
Start from now,I'm gonna get myself a toner that suit my skin and moisturizer.Actually I already make a decision to get the brand of toner,moisturizer and whitening foam that I like.It's from Japan =) I will get it soon.I knew that some of you may using it too.I'll show you when I get it. Hmm,I never use that brand before.Hope that it's good and suit to my skin.
♥ Baby skin
...Please back to me =( Lastly, water-based makeup labeled as non-comedogenic can be used safely. It's better for you if you're having whiteheads or blackheads.

I found this and you may try it.I think it's useful and the best way



*Kindly leave me comment if you know that best way to remove it.Thx

No comments: