Saturday, November 10, 2012

Here you go , Malacca !


*Been postponed this post for a long time ago. 2 more post coming out . Just stay tune for that . *



  Went to Malacca with my college friends last week for a 2 days 1 night trip. Just a sudden plan since I'm staying back KL for 2 weeks due to my practical exam. Usually I don't stay back in KL after final. This is my first time. Okay , that's not the point. Haha. We depart in the early morning because we didn't book any hotel yet. Salute to my friends . I even checked on a few website the night before because I really scared that all of us gonna end up sleeping on the street . LOL .


Thank God we get to stay in a guest house with a cheap price with comfortable room . RM130 for 2 rooms for 7 of us. Air-conditioner and Wifi are available. The room and bathroom is clean. It's just located inside Jonker Street - Tang's House. Strongly recommend for those who gonna spend a few day in Malacca esp student. After settle down , start to hunt for FOOD ! Yeah , food is always my favourite. Can't deny I rather spend on food more than clothes. * Opps * Too bad I couldn't get any nyonya food in Malacca =( Non of my friends know where to get nice Nyonya Food.  I don't know why if you're in Malacca , it's a must to eat Chicken Rice Ball. Me and my friend queue up for half an hour for that. Honestly , it's not that nice as I expected. 



Then we went to SAN SHU GONG for their Durian Cendol . This is really disappointed me =( Why it's so sweet ? The gula melaka cover up all the durian taste already. If I get to visit to Malacca again, I'm gonna hunt for nice durian cendol . Food that doesn't taste good really can make me upset. Thought that the weather there gonna be good to us but it turns out in the opposite side. Raining heavily in the afternoon. But the rain doesn't stop us. Satay celup for our dinner and seafood for supper. Before we heading for our supper, all of us wearing rain coat went up to the Menara Taming Sari . The tower where you can see the night view of Malacca 




Taadaa ... We're in the tower with colourful raincoat ! 
 Never ever gonna forget about that night 



 View from the top of the Tower

My lovely room mate a.k.a. Shorty 

The place we had our seafood is called Portuguese Village . Beside there is Lim Kow Wing University which they gonna launch it next year. Nice place to study with nice view ♥  Give it a try for their durian coffee in LKW University. It taste really good. I even ask the recipe from them but to bad he's not the one who make the coffee. Sad . 




That's LIM KOK WING UNIVERSITY
 Bimboo Pose Start 


 My eyes always become like that if I took photo with flash on . Grrr

: Crazy us took photo beside the beach which we get the light from everyone's hp :



All trying to squeeze into my phone's front camera. Hahaha . We did it .

I'm gonna cut this short. The next day , we visit Historical Building in Malacca . Not to forget of their crepe cake too. 















My first time in Malacca. Thank you to my college friends. I had a lot of fun but I still want to go there again for the sake of the food over there. Haha 

No comments: