Monday, December 9, 2013

Favourite song


  Just gonna share this two really nice song with u all - Taylor Swift - Begin Again , Katy Perry & John Mayer - Who you love .

 



These two song just fit well to this kind of weather and I don't know why. I just feel it that way. It had been so long for me to enjoy the song. Especially the duet between John Mayer and Katy Perry. I like her voice so much . A tiny girl with a powerful voice . But when she sang this song , her voice was so so good. Didn't expect she will sing this kind of song. And also , Taylor Swift looking so good in the music video . The dress, the make up, the coffee shop ...omg ... perfect. Haha .

Repeated this song again and again and I can never get bored of it.I had watched The Journey of Katy Perry World Tour Concert at somewhere.. Okay, I had forgotten where did I watch from but that's not the point. LOL. Katy really gone through a lot of tough times when her husband wants a divorce with her , it's where she was still on her world tour concert. Isn't it too cruel for her ? She still have to go up to the stage to perform and put on a fake smile as she wants the audience enjoy her concert but deep inside she was hurt badly and painful. She couldn't do anything on it as she said the distance had destroy their relationship. She was so busy for the world tour and there goes the story.

Long distance relationship (LDS)  ain't easy to maintain . If you want it , then you have to commit it. I have seen a lot of my friends break up with their partner due to LDS . The reason they gave to me was they are tired of it due to the different time zone. That's always be the excuses. Not gonna talk much about that as I got no experience on it . Haha

If you want it , then put more effort =)